Mary's Reticule

Figuring things out with more practice

I have to kit 11 reticules.  So it’s a little important to determine the lengths required of either DMC Floss or silk.  I had a scrap of fabric (muslin I think) and tacked it onto a frame.  It isn’t the final shape of the vine border, I’ve made some changes after having seen the actual reticule in person again.  This shape suits my purposes though.  I measured the floss required for stitching the border and then decided to put a flower inside and start on that.  I’m also keeping track of the floss I’m using on the Rose.

Advertisements

One thought on “Figuring things out with more practice

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s